Monday, April 29, 2019

Sixth Eye Look: NYX Ultimate Brights Eyeshadow Palette with Stila Giltter & Glow Enchantress

Hello my MJF stars,
I wanted to do a bright eye look, so I decided to use NYX Ultimate brights palette. Let's get into what I created with this palette this time. 


Products I used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow Just Beige 
NYX Ultimate Brights Eyeshadow Palette: 
15: Crease
4: outer v, crease and bottom eye lash
3: eyelid
Wet N Wild Single eyeshadow in Brulee: Brow Bone
Stila Glitter & Glow liquid eyeshadow Enchantress: eyelid
Maybelline Masterprecise Curvy liquid liner Black
Pur Fully Charged  Mascara Fully Charged

I had no idea what I wanted to do for this eye look but I wanted to use shadows that I have not used in this palette yet. I primed my eyelids with Just Beige color tattoo. I decided to put the 15 which is a yellow shade. I then put 4 in my outer v and in my crease which is a pretty bright orange shadow. I then I put 3 that is a pretty peach shade. I used Brulee single eyeshadow since there is no brow bone shade in this palette.  I had to add some shimmer so I put Stila Enchantress on my eyelid since it a pretty peach glitter liquid shadow. I used an eyeliner that I forgot I had which is the Maybelline Curvy liner and did my normal wing liner. I also I have been wanting to try this Pur mascara since I got awhile go. I don't know I how I feel about it yet. I then put 4 on bottom lash. I really like how this eye look came out. Even though, I usually don't used these types of colors in my eye looks.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment