Monday, April 15, 2019

Hawaii Trip Hauls Part 2: Walmart and ABC Store Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I here with part 2 of my Hawaii Trip Hauls in which I have a haul from Walmart and ABC store. So, let's get into what I got.


I had to pick up some hawaii candy right. So when I was at Walmart I got two of the Hawaiian Host Maui Caramaca candies for $0.88 each. I also got one of the Island Princess Mini Meles which I never tried before which is was $2.98. I also got one of the Island Princess Royal Crunch Popcorn for $3.98.


I have been wanting a rainbow tie dye sweat shirt and I was so happy to find one in my size for $23.84.


I got an blue and purple tie dye Kaua'i shirt for $12.84.


I also got this green and blue tie dye shirt for $11.84.


I was so happy to find these groot slippers on sale for $3.00 and had to get them.


This last haul is from the ABC store. I picked up another color of the Lindo swirly do hair ties for $4.99. I also got a few earrings. I got island treasures blue and white flower earrings for $6.99. I also got two of Oluolu flower earrings in fuchsia and purple which they were $4.99 each.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  



No comments:

Post a Comment