Monday, April 15, 2019

Easter/Spring 2019 Mani: White On The Spot, High Five, Girl Crush, Get It Girl and Diamond Dazzle

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani for Manicure Mondays. Since this weekend it Easter I decided to do an Easter/Spring themed mani. So, let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat 
Milani High Speed Fast Dry White On The Spot
Pure Ice High Five
Pure Ice Girl Crush
Pure Ice Get It Girl
Milani Diamond Dazzle 
Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Top Coat

I decided to do a dry brush mani with some Easter/ Spring colors. I used White On The Spot as my base color for the three other colors that I used. I decided to use three of the Pure Ice Neon Mattes which are really more of a bright pastel colors. I used High Five which is a bright pastel blue. I then used Girl Crush which is a bright pastel green. Then lastly I used Get It Girl which is a bright pastel purple. To add some shimmer, I then put Diamond Dazzle which is iridescent glitter polish. I really like how this mani came out. It reminds me of Easter Eggs.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Also have a Happy Easter!


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   

No comments:

Post a Comment