Monday, April 22, 2019

Marshalls Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another Marshalls haul to share with you, so let's get into what I got.


I was so excited to find more of the Stila Glitter & Glow liquid shadows. The girl that worked there was restocking the makeup area and had a bin full of them. I picked out the ones I don't own yet. So I got Fairy Tail (Gunmetal gold with bright lavender pearl), Enchantress (Peach with bright gold pearl), and Embellish (Bronze with multi color sparkle). There were $7.99 each which some of these are still being sold for $24.00.


I also found one of the Stila All that Shimmers Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Set for $9.99. It has Starlight (Light gold champagne), Kitten (Vibrant nude pink) and Vivid Smoky Quartz (Espresso). I already own the full size of Vivid Smoky Quartz but don't own the other two. so I thought I use the small one for my travel makeup bag.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment