Monday, March 25, 2019

Marshalls and Ross Dress for Less Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have two hauls to share with you from Marshalls and Ross Dress For Less, so let's get into what I got.  


I went to Marshalls to see if they got the Stila liquid eye shadows that I saw people finding on IG. I'm so happy to say they had few of them but a lady was hovering over them for awhile. So I saw these three that was on other side hidden so I grabbed them. I got two of the Glitter & Glows in Next to notte and Into the blue. I got one of the Shimmer & Glow in Twig. They were all $7.99 which is a great price since they usually $24.00 each.


I also went to Ross and found two pairs of jean which I need some new jeans. I found some Levis in two different styles. This pair is in the Modern Slim which this style I has to size up to a 24 women's plus.


This pair is in the Modern Straight style which I fit in a 22 women's plus. They were both $14.99 each. I really love both of these jeans because they fit good and are comfy too. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment