Monday, March 11, 2019

St. Patrick's Day 2019 Mani: Girl Crush and Saddle Me Up

Hello my MJF stars,
Since this Sunday is St. Patrick's Day I thought I would do a green themed mani, so let get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat 
Sally Hansen Insta Dry Top Coat 
Pure Ice Girl Crush 
Pure Ice Saddle Me Up

I own many green polishes so it was really hard to choose so I decided to do something bright and shimmery. I picked Girl Crush which is a bright pastel or neon pastel green. I also wanted to use a shimmer polish. So I decided to use Saddle Me Up which I have not used in awhile and its a pretty grass green with some gold glitter which screams St. Patrick's Day. I  thought these two polishes would make a perfect pair for a squish mani. I think I was right because I really love how this mani came out. I think it's perfect for St. Patrick's Day.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani and that you have a safe St. Patrick's Day 🍀, If you celebrate.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment