Monday, April 8, 2019

Third Eye Look: Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Palette and Stila Glitter and Glow Fairy Tail

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another eye look using ABH Subculture palette along with a Stila Glitter and Glow liquid shadow in Fairy Tail. So, let's get into what I created this time.


Products I used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr eyeshadow Just Beige 
Stila glitter and glow Fairy Tail: eyelid
Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture palette:
Destiny: crease and bottom lash
Dawn: brow bone
Roxy: above crease
Untamed: Outer v
Electric: inner eyelid
Urban Decay 24/7 Water proof Liquid Eyeliner Perversion 
Urban Decay Perversion mascara

I stared off with an eye primer which I used Maybelline Color Tattoo in Just Beige. I put Destiny in my crease which was darker than I thought so I put Dawn above it to blend out the edges. I then put Dawn on my brow bone. I put Untamed in my outer v which I thought was darker then Destiny but was only little bit darker so I just left it. I wanted to put Fairy Tail on my eyelid and it looked so pretty. I wish you could see lavender glitter in with the light gold shimmer. I wanted to use Electric too so I put that in my inner eyelid so pretty. I put Destiny on my bottom lash. I then put on my eye liner and mascara. I like how my eye look came out even though some of the shadows was not the color I expected from what they looked like in the pan.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment