Monday, April 22, 2019

Second Eye Look: Makeup Revolution Pink Fizz Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

Hello MJF stars,
I wanted to another eye look with Makeup Revolution Pink Fizz palette since I only did one eye look with it. I think it was that I bought three eyeshadow palettes at the same time and this one got pushed to the side. So, let's get into what I created with this palette.  


Products I used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow Just Beige 
NYX Glitter Primer 
Makeup Revolution Pink Fizz Chocolate Bar Palette:
Drink and Pop: Mixed in Crease
Celebrate: lid
France: outer v and bottom lash
Bubbles: inner eyelid 
Champers: brow bone
Jordana Cat Eye Liner Black Leather 
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Curve Alert mascara Black

Like aways I primed my eyes with Maybelline Color Tattoo. I decided that I wanted the blue shadow called Celebrate as my main lid color for this look. Since there is three matte eyeshadows in this palette and I wanted to put a matte shade in my crease. I looked at Drink which is too light of a shade for what I wanted in my crease as well as Pop being too dark for my crease. So, I decided to mix Drink and Pop to get a nice shade that I wanted for my crease. I then put Glitter primer for the shimmer shades to stick to. I put Celebrate on my lid then to deepen outer v, I put France which is a beautiful purple. I then put Champers on my brow bone and to blend out the edges of Drink and Pop. I thought Bubbles would look pretty in my inner corner and I was right. I then put on my winged liner and I wanted to bring France to my bottom lash because I though it need more of this pretty color in this look. I then put on my mascara which I have been liking Rimmel Curve Alert. I'm really happy how this eye look came out.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment