Monday, April 29, 2019

I'm With The Lifeguard and Green Ocean Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays. I wanted to wear another bright color, so let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash

Direct Sun Light
Products I used:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat 
China Glaze I'm with the Lifeguard 
Sinful Colors Green Ocean
Sally Hansen Insta Dry Top Coat 

I decided to wear my favorite neon green which is China Glaze I'm with the lifeguard that I wear many times during the summer because I love this color so much. This time I decided to add some shimmer. I love Sinful glitter polishes so since I have not worn one in a while I decided to pull out Green Ocean which is so pretty with different size iridescent green glitters. I really love how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 



No comments:

Post a Comment