Monday, May 6, 2019

Wintermint and Boy Oh Boy Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani for Manicure Mondays. So, let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat 
Revlon Parfumerie Wintermint
Jordana Boy Oh Boy
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat

I wanted to wear something glittery and a teal or blue polishes. I decided to wear Wintermint which is a pretty metallic teal green with blue glitter. I then decided to do a squish design on my ring and thumb nail with Boy Oh Boy which is a pretty creme teal color. I really like how this mani came out. If you can still find Wintermint, you should totally pick it up. I really love the formula an it also smells like mint which is a plus for me.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors of this mani - thanks for sharing! I have really been into blues and greens recently, so I think this is perfect for the spring!
    Jenna ♥
    Follow me back? The Chic Cupcake ~ A Sustainable Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenna H. I love blue and green polishes they are my favorite. I totally agree they are perfect for spring. Mel

      Delete