Monday, May 20, 2019

Super-Powered and I'm Electro Mani

Hello  my MJF stars,
I'm back from my much need break with a mani for Manicure Mondays. So, let's get into what I put on my nails this time. 

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat 
Revlon Super-Powered
Revlon I'm Electro
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat 

I wanted to wear a duo chrome blue polish, so I decided put out two Revlon polishes from the Spiderman Electric Chrome collection. I wanted to wear both Super-Powered a dark blue to purple, gold chrome and I'm Electro a teal blue to a pinky purple chrome. I forgot how good these polishes was and they are so pretty. I really like how this mani came out. 

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment