Monday, May 20, 2019

Ross Dress For Less, Ulta Beauty, Marshalls and Target Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
Since I was on a break last week and I wore minimal makeup, so I didn't take pictures of the eye looks. Instead I will share with you some hauls from Ross Dress For Less, Ulta Beauty, Marshalls and Target.  


I went to Ross Dress For Less with my mom to look around and I found this pretty metallic rainbow back pack by Imoshionusa on clearance for $13.99 so I had to get it.


I went to Ulta Beauty to get the Colour Pop Disney Villains Misunderstood awhile ago but the display was empty and they girl that worked there said to come back next week but I didn't make it. But I did go back a few weeks later but the display was go but I happened to walk down an aisle where was few thing from the Disney Colour pop collection. They had two of the pressed eyeshadow palettes left. I found one that was not touched and undamaged. It was $22.00 and I used the $3.50 off coupon so it was $18.50. I so happy to find it and can't wait to do an eye look. 


I went to Marshalls because I saw people on IG finding Too Faced Peach products.  I don't own any of the peach collection and wanted to try them. When I got there I was bummed that they didn't have anything but one of the ladies came out and was put out new products in the makeup area. So I asked if they had the Too Faced White Peach palette. The lady said I don't know but she said you can look in the bins she brought out. So I saw a packaging that looked to be the palette and I was right it was the palette. I was so excited to find it. It was $22.99. On the way to cashier I found the Bubba big straws that I have been looking for at Walmart that they use to sell but I never found them again. I was so surprised to find them at Marshalls, so I grabbed a pack for $3.99. I might go back because I love these straws.


I went to Target to pick up some stuff for my mom and I. They were having a deal where you spend $20 or more on beauty you get $5.00 target gift card. So I had to get this Profusion Wanderlust eyeshadow palette because I have not tried any of there new palettes. I heard great things about these palettes. It was $9.99 but I also got some off with Cartwheel and Red Card, so it was $8.21.


I also picked up my hair dye which I have been using L'oreal Superior Preference in Lightest Golden Brown which was $8.99 but with discounts it was $7.38.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel




No comments:

Post a Comment