Monday, May 27, 2019

Simply Fa-blue-less Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm back with another mani for Manicure Mondays. Let's get into what I put on my nail this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash

Outside lighting  no flash
Products I used:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base And Top Coat 
China Glaze Simply Fa-blue-less
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat

When I was on my Tahoe trip we went to Ross Dress For Less and I found a Mini set of the China Glaze Summer Reign which I had to pick up because the colors was calling my name. Since today is Memorial Day I wanted to wear a blue polish. So I thought I would wear Simply Fa-Blue-Less which is a jelly dark blue. I usually don't like jellies by there selves but something about this color, I just fell in love with it. I was going to put glitter but decided to leave it as is because it looks so pretty. I could of done two coats but you know I always do three coats. I think this color is perfect for spring and summer.

I hope you have a nice Memorial Day. 
I will be remembering and honoring who died while serving in US Armed Forces.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment