Monday, May 27, 2019

Lake Tahoe Trip Hauls: TJ Maxx, Ross Dress For Less, CVS Pharmacy and Gift Shop at Lake Tahoe

Hello my MJF stars,
A couple weeks ago, I had a trip to Tahoe and of course I shopped at a few stores while I was there. So, let's get into what I hauled.


In this first haul is from TJ Maxx in which I found few things I could not pass up. I need something to help my hair since it's been feeling dry and crazy. So I was looking in the Clearance and found this Giovanni 2 Chic Ultra Sleek Leave-In Conditioning & Styling Elixir for $4.50 which was $5.99. I have tried another Giovanni leave-in conditioner from them but it didn't have keratin and Moroccan argan oil. I thought  it would help my hair so we will see.
I love Real Techniques Brushes and when I found one of the Crush 302 Blush for $5.99. I had to pick it up since it similar to the 300 blush brush that I love. If you saw my last TJ Maxx haul you saw I picked up the Too Face White Peach Palette but this time I was happy to find Too Faced Peach Blur Translucent Smoothing Finishing Powder for $12.99 and had to pick it up to try.




We also stopped at Ross Dress For Less and I didn't find much but I did find this China Glaze Summer Reign mini set for $5.99. The colors of these polishes was calling my name so I had to bring this set home with me.



We went to CVS since my dad need something. So I decided to look around the makeup aisle. I have been wanting to try the Wet N Wild Photo Focus 3-in-1 primer water and they had a few of them left. I decided to try the Rose scent. It was $5.99. We had coupon if we spend $10 we get $4.00 off all makeup. So the primer water was $4.44 with the coupon. My mom picked out Wet N Wild liner but we didn't have $10.00 yet so I decided to picked up another Wet N Wild Megaglo Highlighting powder in Golden Flower Crown which I didn't own yet. It was also $5.75 with coupon $4.29. 


We also stopped at the Gift Shop at Lake Tahoe which is next to CVS. I saw these beautiful Gemstone Necklaces. I got this quarts necklace which was $12.99.


I also had to get this Amethyst necklace too which is also $12.99.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls. 
I had wonderful time in Tahoe even though it was snowing a few days I was there but it was beautiful and relaxing. 

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment