Monday, May 27, 2019

First Eye Look: ColourPop Disney Villains Misunderstood Pressed Powder Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
If you follow me on Instagram you saw that I had my followers vote on which new eye palette that I recently bought to do an eye look next. As you can see ColourPop 
Disney Villains Misunderstood Pressed Powder Palette won in a landslide. So let's get into what I created with this eyeshadow palette.


Products I used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr eyeshadow Just Beige: eye base
NYX Glitter Primer
Disney Villains Misunderstood Pressed Powder Palette:
The Fates: Crease
Jetsam: outer v and lower lash
Forest Of Thorns: Center Lid
Flotsam: inner corner 
No Spots and Tragic: brow bone
Benefits High Brow Creamy Brow Highlighting Pencil: lower lash
Maybelline Master Precise Curvy Liquid Liner Black
Covergirl Lashblash Fusion Mascara Black

I used Just Beige Color Tattoo as a base for my eye look. I wanted use the matte blue called The Fate because it caught my eye. So I thought I put in my crease and go from there.  I put NYX glitter primer so that the glitter stays on my lid. I then saw Jetsam which is a metallic denim blue with teal duo chrome flip that I thought it would look pretty in my outer v. I then put Forest of Thorns which is a metallic orchid on my center lid. I put Flotsam which is a metallic baby pink with blue glitter. I thought Flotsam look so pretty and go perfectly with The Fates because of the blue glitter. I mixed No Spots and Tragic to get my perfect brow bone shade since No Spots is a matte white and Tragic matte soft warm beige which was too dark for my brow bone highlight shade by itself. I then did my wing liner with Curvy liner. I used Benefits pencil on my lower lash as a base for Jetsam to stick too. I put my mascara by Covergirl. I had no idea on what I wanted to create with this palette but I like how this eye look came out. This is my first ColourPop palette and I'm really like this palette so far. I can't wait to create another eye look with this palette and I probably will do a more neutral eye next time.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment