Monday, June 3, 2019

Come Rain Or Shine Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Monday's and I decided to wear another polish from the China Glaze Summer Reign collection. So, let's get into which one I chose this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat 
China Glaze Come Rain Or Shine
Sally Hansen Insta-dri Top Coat

I decided to wear Come Rain Or Shine which is a beautiful blue with pink shimmer. I really enjoyed the formula in that it went on easily and was opaque in two coats but you know I always do three. It was so pretty by it's self I decided to not add anything extra. If you like blue polishes with some pretty shimmer. I would totally recommend this polish if you can still find it. I really happy how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani. 

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   

No comments:

Post a Comment