Monday, June 24, 2019

Second Eye Look: Too Faced White Peach Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look using the Too Faced White Peach palette. Let's get into what I created this time.


Products I used:
NYX Glitter Primer 
Too Faced White Peach Palette: 
Peach Sorbet: Crease
Creme De La Peach: outer v, crease and lower lid
Peaches & Dreams: eyelid
Peach Ice: inner eyelid 
Peach Cream: brow bone
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil Ransom
Benefit High Brow Creamy Brow Highlighting Pencil: lower lid
Covergirl The Super Sizer Black Mascara

I started with using my NYX Glitter primer. I put Peach Sorbet in my crease which is a pretty pinky peach matte shade. I then put Creme De La Peach in my outer v and little bit into my crease. It's a light orange with some shimmer inti but does not translate on lid. I then put Peach & Dreams on my lid which is a soft yellow orange shimmer shade. I used Peach Cream on my brow bone. I put Peach Ice in my inner eye lid which a pretty white icy glitter shade. I wanted to bring in a pop of purple so I decided to use Urban Decay Gild-on eye pencil in Ransom as my winged liner. I also put Ransom on lower lash to connect the Benefit high brow creamy brow pencil that I also put on the lower lash. I then put Creme De La Peach on my lower lash. I then put on Covergirl The Super Sizer Black Mascara. I really like how this eye look came out and I can't wait to try another eye look with this palette.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment