Monday, June 17, 2019

Sunset Seeker and Diamond Dazzle Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani to share with you. I used another polish from the China Glaze Summer Reign collection. So, let's get into what I put on my nails.

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat + Topcoat 
China Glaze Sunset Seeker
Milani Diamond Dazzle 
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat

I used up my Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top coat, so I went back to my Orly Top2 as my base coat. I really liked the Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top coat because it even out my nails for my base color. I might have to get another bottle but I have few base coat polishes to use up. Anyways, let's get into what polish I put on my nail. I decided to wear Sunset Seeker which is a bright red orange polish. I put the first coat on and found out it is a matte polish. Just like the purple shade in this collection which I was sad to say it stained my nails but it didn't chip fast like most matte polishes dose. I did two coats which is nice formula because I usually do three.  I had to add some shimmer so I put one coat of Diamond Dazzle from Milani which I love because this glitter polish goes with everything. I really love how this mani came out and it's perfect for summer. These types of shades makes me look tanner than I am.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment