Monday, June 10, 2019

Summer Reign and All Glammed Up Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays. Let's get right in to this weeks mani.

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash
Prroducts I used:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat 
China Glaze Summer Reign 
China Glaze All Glammed Up
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat

I wanted wear another one of the polishes from the Summer Reign collection. So I decided to wear Summer Reign which is a beautiful neon purple with a hit of shimmer which you can see with a top coat. I was bummed that it is a matte which you know I'm not a fan of because matte polishes usually chip fast one me. I will have to get back to you to see if it does chip fast or not. I really like it the formula beside it being matte. I did my usually 3 coats but you probably just do two. I also wanted to wear All Glammed Up which is so pretty. It's Seafoam green shade which is really pretty.  I really like this polish formula it is not a matte and it went on nicely but I had to do 3 coats. I think these two shades look so pretty together and I'm happy with how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment