Monday, June 24, 2019

Bed Bath & Beyond, Walmart, Ross Dress For Less and TJ Maxx Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a collective haul from Bed Bath and Beyond, Walmart, Ross Dress For Less and TJ Maxx. So, let's get into what I hauled. 


I went to Bed Bath and Beyond to pick up some Tervis accessories for my cups. When I got there they moved everything and didn't have the handles or the straw lids out. So, I asked the guy that worked there and he said that they are not going to sell them anymore but he had some in back and he could get the colors I wanted. I was happy that he was still willing to let me to buy them but it sucks that they are not going to sell them anymore. So I got two of the 24oz straw lids in black and blue which was $3.99 each. I also picked up two of the 24oz handles in black and blue for $5.99 each. Since I had a 20% off coupon for one item so one of the handles was $4.79.


I also found this Color Club polish in the color Feelin' Groovy which was $7.49 with a 75% off sticker so it was $1.87. I also picked up some toe separators for $0.99.


I went Walmart to look around you know I have been on a look out for reusable silicone straws because of the new ban in CA and I not fan of the metal ones and the plastic ones because they always crack. I found these Silicone Straws hanging in the drink aisle for $3.49 so I thought I pick it up them up to try and I was happy it came with a cleaning brush.


I went to Ross Dress For Less with my mom this weekend. I didn't find any clothing but find a few things. I found these Hot Hands they are heat resistant silicone gloves for cooking. They were $4.99 so I thought I would give them a try. I also found some more reusable silicone drinking straws by Manna. These straws are smaller than the straws I got from Walmart which are smoothies size and these are regular size. You also get six for $3.49 instead or three.   


We also went to TJ Maxx. I didn't find any makeup which is a bummer. I did find two things. The fist thing is for my dog jack which is Chase 'n Chomp Amazing Knobble Ball for $3.99. He love them.


I also got this Yard + Garden Watering Wand by Martha Stewart for $9.99 to water my plants.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment