Monday, June 10, 2019

First Eye Look: Profusion Wanderlust Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to share an eye look I created with Profusion Wanderlust eyeshadow palette.  I own a few of there palettes from a couple years ago that I enjoyed but I heard that there shadows have gotten even better so, I was really excited to try this palette. Anyways, let's get into what I created with this beautiful palette.


Products I used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow Just Beige:  Eyeshadow Primer
NYX Glitter Primer 
Profusion Wanderlust Palette:
Regal: Crease and Lower lid
Splash: outer v and lower lid
Stormy: eyelid
Frosting: inner eyelid 
Tranquil: brow bone
Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeshadow Perversion 
Benefit High Brow Creamy Brow Highlighting Pencil: lower lid
Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Curve Alert Mascara Black 

Like always I primed my eyes with Maybelline Just Beige color tattoo as a primer. I wanted to use some purples and blues for this eye look because those shades was calling my name. I started with Regal is a purple matte which I'm so happy this palette has mix of mattes and shimmer/ glitter shades. I put NYX glitter primer on the lid for the glitter shadows I'm putting on my lid. Then I put Splash in my outer v which is a beautiful shimmer pool blue. I then decided to put Stormy which is a pretty teal shade on my lid. I put Tranquil on my brow bone which is a prefect shade for my brow bone. I really wanted to use Frosting which is a really glittery light blue shade so I popped it in my inner eyelid. It more a topper so I brought Stormy down first then put Frosting on top. I put my liner on and my mascara. I put highlighting pencil on by lower lid for Splash and Regal to stick too. I really love how his eye look came out. It gives me mermaid vibes and I love it.

 I was thinking of doing a review of this palette. Would to like me to review it?
 Let me know below or on my FB or IG

I have swatches of this palette on my Instagram if you just want see swatches which I linked.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment