Monday, June 3, 2019

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a 99 cent only store haul to share with you that some how got lost and was never post, so let' get into this haul.


I saw these Feather Shag Rugs for $4.99 each and I had to pick them up for my room. I this pretty blue one.


I also got this silver/gray one.


They also had some cool car air fresheners by little trees. I got the retro flower for me and the Dolphin ones for my mom.


The last things I got was some Jobes Fertilizer spikes from my House plants and Vegetables. I used them last year on my tomatoes and plants. So when I see them I pick them up because they go fast in store.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 



No comments:

Post a Comment