Monday, June 10, 2019

Bath and Body Works Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with a haul from Bath and Body Works that I wanted to share with you. Since I went with my mom, I thought I share her haul to. 


The reason we went is that we ran out of Wallflower Refills. My mom got 5 for $23 with 20% off coupon so they came out to be $3.68 each instead of $6.50 each. She got two of the Casablanca Lily, Waikiki Beach Coconut, Mango Dragon Fruit and Cucumber & Lily. 


I also picked up 5 for $23 with the 20% off coupon. I got Georgia Peach, Peach Bellini, Mango Mai Tai, Honeysuckle & Freesia and Pineapple Mango.


I also had a coupon for a $6.00 free item so I got Travel size fragrance mist in the scent Pretty As A Peach. I love this scent and don't own this scent in a fragrance mist so I'm happy to have it.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment