Monday, July 1, 2019

4th Of July 2019 Mani: White On The Spot, My Pal Joey, Sugar Sugar and Diamond Dazzle

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to share with you this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays. Since 4th of July is this week, I decided to do a 4th of July themed mani. Let's get into what I put on my nail this time. 

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Milani High Speed Fast Dry White On The Spot
O.P.I My Pal Joey 
SinfulColors Sugar Sugar
Milan Diamond Dazzle 
Sassy + Chic Nail Art Sliver Star Stud
Jordana Quick Shine TopCoat

Like I said above that I wanted to do a 4th of July themed mani. I of course wanted to use red, white and blue. I wanted to do a squish mani with the three colors but I after applying White On The Spot as my base color. I liked how the white looked, so I decided to just two do two nails that is a squish mani with the White On The Spot, My Pal Joey and Sugar Sugar. I then had to add some shimmer which I was planing to wear a different glitter polish but the clear base of that polish turned pink form the glitter and I didn't wanted my white polish to look pink. So I decided to use Diamond Dazzle which is one of my favorite glitter topper polish that goes with everything. I then added some silver stars to the white nails only. I really like how this mani came out.

I hope you have a fun and safe 4th Of July.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment