Monday, July 29, 2019

Ross Dress For Less Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a little haul from Ross Dress For Less to share with you, so let's get into what I found at Ross.


When I saw this Disney The Nightmare Before Christmas ComicWalls Art. I had to have it even though, I had no idea where I was going to hang it. I had to have it and could not pass it up for $15.99. If you follow me on IG you saw I found a spot to hang it. I'm so happy that I found it and didn't pass it up.


I also found these Holographic pink slides from puma for $12.99. They were so pretty and comfy that could not pass them up for that price.    


I also found a two piece women's plus bathing suit. It's from the South Point brand and retail for $100.00. I got it on sale for $16.99 which was marked down from $22.99. I have been needing a new bathing suit, so I was really happy to find this two piece for a really good price.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got from Ross Dress For Less.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment