Monday, July 8, 2019

Feelin' Groovy Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays. Let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash

Outide lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Base Coat + Top Coat 
Color Club Feelin' Groovy
Jordana Quick Shine Top Coat 

I decided to wear the new polish that I recently got on sale from Bed Bath & Beyond. It's beautiful Neon green by Color Club which I happy to say it's not a matte polish. I did my usual 3 coats and I'm happy it was opaque with out a white polish as a base. I thought it was too pretty to add any glitter top, so I wore it by itself. I really love this color and If you love green polishes you totally need to pick up this polish. It's a perfect neon green for the summer.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment