Monday, July 15, 2019

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another 99 Cents Only haul to share with you. So, let's get into what I found this time.


I was so happy to find some silicone straws so I got the 5 pcs straw set for $2.49 and the 8 pcs straw set for $2.99. I like the silicone straws better then the plastic and metal, so if you been looking for some silicone straws check your 99 cents only store.


I saw these cute Hair Clips so I picked up three of them. I also some of the Scunci 6 pcs jaw clips.


I picked up some Anti-itch + pain relief cream by Family Care. I also need some Anti-itch cream so I picked up a tube by Dr. Sheffield's. I also ran out of Hydrogen peroxide and I picked up a bottle by swan.


I saw people on IG finding the Walking Dead Mopeez plush by Funko. I only found one in the dog area which is Michonne so I grabbed it up. I hope I find more of them. She was $1.99.


I also found these Cars 3 key chain and had two pick up of Lightning McQueen which one is for my dad and for me.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment