Monday, July 1, 2019

Third Eye Look: CColor Around The World Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another eye look using the CColor Around The World Eyeshadow Palette, so let's get into what I created this time. 


Ccolor Around The World
Products I used:
NYX Glitter Primer
CColor Around The World Eyeshadow Palette:
8: Crease and Lower Lid
5: above crease
15: outer eyelid  
3: inner eyelid and Lower Lid
4: brow bone 
Benefit High Brow Creamy Brow Highlighting Pencil: Lower Lid 
Smoke & Mirrors HD Felt Tip Eyeliner Jet Black
Covergirl The Super Sizer Black Mascara

I wanted to some of the eyeshadows that I have not used yet. I started with 8 in the crease which is a pretty cranberry matte color. I used 5 to blend out the edges of 8. I then put 4 on my brow bone. I decided to put 15 in my outer v which is a violet purple shimmer shade which is beautiful. I put 3 on the rest of my lid which is a pretty light shimmer peach shade. I then put highlighting pencil on my lower lid for 8 and 3 to stick too. I then I did a  winged line with HD liner and put on my Super sizer mascara. I really love how this eye look came out and I'm really liking this palette.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment