Monday, July 15, 2019

Charmmy & Sugar Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Monday's, so let's get into this weeks mani.

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat + Topcoat 
O.P.I Charmmy & Sugar
Sassy + Chic Nail Art Purple Flower
Jordana Quick Shine Topcoat 

I love O.P.I Charmmy & Sugar from the Hello Kitty. I have not warn it in a while, so I thought I would wear it by itself. I really love all different glitters in this polish. It's a frosty silver-white and pink shimmer with blue thrown in which is so pretty. I really like this formula in that it's opaque in three coats. I thought it would look nice with Nail Art purple flower. I really love how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment