Monday, July 29, 2019

Feelin' Groovy and Charged Up Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with a mani for Manicure Mondays. I was in the mood to wear green and purple, so let's get into what I put on my nails.

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat + Topcoat 
Color Club Feelin' Groovy 
Orly Charged Up
Jordana Quick Dry Topcoat

Like I said I wanted to wear green and purple, so I decided to wear Color Club Feelin' Groovy again since I really like this neon green. I then thought it would look pretty with a purple as squish mani, so I used Orly Charged Up which is a pretty blue based purple. I didn't want to do every nail as squish mani, so I did my thumb and ring finger.  I really liked how this mani came out and I love this color combo.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment