Monday, July 22, 2019

First Eye Look: Covergirl Trunaked Sunsets Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with an eye look from the Covergirl Trunaked Sunsets palette that my Instagram followers voted for and if you like to vote next time come follow me on Instagram. Let's get into what I create with this palette. 


Products I used:
Avon Eyeshadow Primer Light Beige 
NYX Glitter Primer: lid
Covergirl Trunaked Sunsets Eyeshadow Palette:
Sundown: crease and lower lid 
Afterlight: inner and center eyelid 
Aura: brow bone 
Eve: outer v
Benefit Hight Brow Creamy Brow Highlighting Pencil: lower lid
Jordana Cat Eye Liner Black Leather 
Covergirl Plumpify BlastPro Mascara Very Black 

I started with an eyeshadow primer and this time I used my Avon one which I though I used up but I just missed placed it. The first eyeshadow I used was Sundown which is a matte purple/red shade in my crease. I then put Aura which is a perfect cream matte shade for my brow bone and blend out the edges of Sundown. I then put NYX Glitter primer on my lid for the shimmer shades that I put there. I decided to put Afterlight a shimmery light pink shade on my inner and center eyelid. I then put Eve a deep red shade in my outer v. I did my normal wing liner with my Jordana liner. I also put on my mascara which is the Covergirl Plumpify. I put High brow pencil on my lower lid for Sundown to stick to. I really love how this eye look came out. 

I really like this palette and can't wait to do another eye look with it.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   


No comments:

Post a Comment