Monday, July 22, 2019

VooDoo Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays, so let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash
Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat + Topcoat 
L.A. Colors Hypno holographic VooDoo 
Jordana Quick Shine Topcoat

I decided to wear a nail polish from L.A. Color that I recently bought at Big Lots which I never tried any of their Hypno holographic collection. So, when I saw the VooDoo shade, I had to get it.  It's a pretty metallic teal shimmer with some blue shimmer in there too. I really like the formula and it was opaque with three coats. It also lasted on my nail with out chipping for about a week which for me is good. I might pick up more shades from this collection. I would totally would recommend this polish. I got it for $2.00 and I think that's a pretty good price.

I hope you enjoy this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment