Monday, July 8, 2019

Big Lots Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Big Lots haul to share with you. So, let's get into what I hauled.


I found a few blurys that I couldn't pass up. I got Ouija which I liked and could not pass it up for $5.00. I also got The Last World Jurassic Park because I don't own it. I also enjoy this movie and could not pass it up for $5.00.  The last bluray I got was R.I.P.D for my dad because he loves this movie and I liked it too. It was also $5.00 which is a really good price for blurays. 


I was running low on my favorite Cleansing Tissues from Epielle, so I picked up two of the Vitamin C for $1.00 each. I also got this really pretty nail polish by L.A. Colors called Hypno holographic in the color called VooDoo for $2.00. I never tried any of the Hypno hologrphic polishes and I'm excited to try this one. 


I also got three of the Covergirl Trunaked eyeshadow palettes that I have been wanting to try. I got the Chocoholic, Peach Punch and Sunsets. They were each $6.00 each which they are usually $12.99 each, so I go pretty good deal.  


I also found the Covergirl Outlast All-day soft touch concealer. I have been wanting to try more product from them and need some concealer. So, I picked up two of them in shade Light and Light-Medium. I like to use the lighter shade for under the eyes and light-medium to use on the rest of my face. Since it was only $2.80 each and they are usually $11.99 each. 
I also had a coupon for 15% off each item because they sent me a coupon for my birthday which is this month. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment