Monday, July 29, 2019

First Eye Look: Covergirl Trunaked Chocoholic Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I have an eye look using the Covergirl Trunaked Chocoholic eyeshadows palette. It was last Trunaked palette that I recently bought, so let's get into what I created with this palette.


Products I used:
Avon Eyeshadow Primer Light Beige 
NYX Glitter Primer: lid
Covergirl Trunaked Chocoholic Eyeshadow Palette:
Milk Chocolate: crease
Gourmet: Eyelid and Lower Lid
Crave: brow bone 
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow Kitten: inner Eyelid
Benefit High Brow Creamy Brow Highlighting Pencil: lower lid
Maybelline MasterPrecise Curvy Liquid Liner Black
Covergirl Plumpify BlastPro Mascara Very Black 

I started with my eyeshadow primer which was the Avon one I been using lately. I put Milk  Chocolate in my crease and then put Crave on my brow bone to bend out the edge of Milk Chocolate. I really like the Gourmet shade because it is a really shimmery dark purple shade. But first I put my NYX glitter primer on my eyelid for it stick to and I decided to put it all over most of my lid. There was no light shimmer shade in this palette, so I pulled out one of my Stila Shimmer & Glow liquid eyeshadow in Kitten in and put on the inner part of my eyelid. I then lined my lower lid with Benefit high brow pencil and smudged Gourmet on top. I used my Maybelline liquid liner and did my normal wing. I then put on my mascara which I been like the Covergirl Plumpify lately. I really like how this eye look came out.

 I enjoyed using this palette but it was hard to use since there are a lot of dark shades.  If you like smokey eye looks I totally recommend it and it would be a nice fall and winter palette. Also the smell of Chocolate is really strong compared to peach, so if you not a fan of smells you should skip this palette. 

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   

No comments:

Post a Comment