Monday, August 5, 2019

Glow Like A Star and Bedazzle Me Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
If you follow my Instagram you saw I won the whole Morgan Taylor Rocketman collection from Preen.me which I never tried any of Morgan Taylor polishes. I was so happy to try them, so let's get into which polish I put on from the collection.

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash

Outside lighting no flash

Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat + Topcoat 
Morgan Taylor Glow Like A Star
Morgan Taylor Bedazzle Me
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat

There a lot of pretty shades in this collection but since I don't own many yellows and I was in mood to wear yellow I decided to wear Glow Like A Star which is a really pretty creme yellow. It was three coater but you can get away with two coats. I had to some glitter so I decided to also wear Bedazzle Me which is also from the collection. It a really pretty glitter polish which has a sliver based glitter with every color in the rainbow which I never seen anything like it. This is only one coat and I can imagine that this will be opaque with three coats. I really love how this mani came out. I can't wait to try the other polishes in this collection.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment