Monday, August 19, 2019

Marshalls, Ross Dress For Less and Dollar Tree Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a collective haul from three stores to share with you from Marshalls, Ross Dress For Less and Dollar Tree. So, let's get into the first haul which is from Marshalls.



I went to Marshall to just look around and I was surprised to find the Too Faced Life's A Festival Ethreal eyeshadow and Highlighter palette that I really wanted when it came out but could no bare to pay $42.00 for an eyeshadow palette. I was so happy to find one and it was untouched. It was $19.99 and I had to bring it home with me. 


I then went to Ross Dress For Less to look around to see if they had any Disney shirts since I always need Disney shirts. I found three but this the only one that fit and I really like. It's from Mickey's 90th birthday collection. I love that it has Mickey and Minnie on it for $10.99.


I then went to Dollar Tree where I found a few things. I these Mr. Brownies in the Blondie bites and a pack of the Chocolate Brownie Bites. They are both good but I like the Chocolate Brownies the best.


I also got this Ghostbusters bag because you know I love Ghostbusters.


I also picked up two Flip Lid Storage containers in a black and clear because need them for my nail polishes. I really like these storage containers because the lid don't fall off ad easy to open.


I also picked up some Assured Cotton Rounds 80 count because I need more.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment