Monday, August 12, 2019

Bath and Body Works Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Bath & Body Works Haul to share with you. Since my mom had some coupons and I didn't get any in the mail this time. We used here coupons, so I only got few things and though like to see what she also got. So let's get into what we got.


My mom need some more wallflower refills so she got 5 for $23 and she had 20% off coupon. The scents she got was Desert Wildflower, Tiki Beach and Aloha Kiwi Passionfruit. 


She had a coupon for $6 Fine Fragrance mist, so I wanted the Pretty as a peach because I love the scent and don't have a full size of it. I also got 20% off of the $6.00. We also had a free $6.00 items, so I got another travel size of the Pretty as a Peach shower gel.  


They had the Pool Float Sloth pocket bac that my mom really liked and it was $5.75 and it was in the clearance for 75% off then we got 20% off of  that with the coupon. Since I have quite a few pocket bac's at home I gave her one for her holder. I also found a cute Halloween Ghost Lanyard pocket bac that I had to get it for $8.75 and we got 20% with coupon.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what we hauled from Bath & Body Works.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment