Monday, August 12, 2019

Just Me & My Piano and It's The Shades Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani using the Morgan Taylor polishes from the Rocketman Collection that I recently won. Let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat + Topcoat 
Morgan Taylor Just Me & My Piano 
Morgan Taylor It's The Shades
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat

I wanted to wear purple, so I put on Just Me & My Piano which is purple creme. I also decided to wear It's The Shades which is a pretty hot pink creme color. I really like the formula's of both of these polishes because they were both opaque with two coats and you know I usually do three coats. The only thin that surprised me is that the purple is a demi matte polish which you  know I'm not fan of mattes because they always chip fast on me. I hope it don't because it's such a beautiful shade of purple. I also really like It's The Shades and you know I'm a big fan of the color pink but this one is so pretty. I really love how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment