Monday, August 12, 2019

Second Eye Look: Profusion Wanderlust Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I wanted to use my Wanderlust palette because I only did one look with it and I really loved other eye look that I did. So let's get into what I created this time.


Products I used:
Avon Eyeshadow Primer Light Beige 
NYX Glitter Primer: lid
Profusion Wanderlust Palette:
Retro: Crease and lower lid
Nimbus: center to outer lid
Gravity: inner lid
Tranquil: brow bone
Maybelline Masterprecise Cuurvy liquid liner Black 
Benefit Hight Brow Creamy Brow Highlighting Pencil: lower lid
Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Curve Alert Mascara Black 

I really didn't have an idea of what eye look that I wanted to do but I wanted to try the other shadows that have not used yet. But first I primed my eye with the Avon primer. I wanted to put a matte shadow in my crease and there a few to pick from. I wanted to wear Retro last time but went with Regal which they are both purples but Retro is a blue based purple and Regal is red based purple. I like both but my favorite purples are blue based, so I decided to put it in my crease. I then used Tranquil on my brow bone and blended out the edge of Retro. Then I put the glitter primer on my lid for the shimmer shadows. I saw Nimbus which is purple pink shimmer that I had to put on my lid, so I put on my center to my outer part of my lid. I then put Gravity on the rest of my lid and inner corner. Gravity looks like pink shimmer in the pan but it's more than that it has some blue shimmer in there too. It's a really unique shadow and I know it's going to look so pretty with the blue shadows in this palette that I think I will do next eye look. I then put my liner and mascara on. I used my highlighting pencil and lined my lower lid and put Retro to smoke out the look and connect top of the lid to the lower lid. 

I really love how this eye look came out. I really need to do another eye look with this palette soon. 

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment