Monday, August 26, 2019

Jcpenney, Sephora and Ulta Beauty Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a few hauls from Jcpenney, Sephora and Ulta Beauty to share with you. So let's get into the first  haul from Jcpenney.


Since they were having a sale. I thought I would look around because I need some shirts. I found this cute a.n.a Bahama olive tshirt. It was on sale and I had coupon so it was $8.80. I love the sliver palm trees on it but when I pulled the sticker off some of the palm trees came off too. I hope when I wash it they all don't come off.


I also found this t-shirt on sale Xersion side tie tee. I was not a fan of side tie tees because they never look right on me but this one looked really nice so I had to get it. It was $5.41 with sale and coupon.


I also picked up another Xersion tank top because I own two already and love them. I love the color and the little saying "pretty powerful". It was $6.76 with coupon. 


I also stopped in the Sephora that's inside Jcpenney to picked up my free Birthday gift. I picked the Drunk Elephant set. 


On the way home I went Ulta Beauty and looked around but everything was sold out so I just picked up my free birthday gift which is the Lancome Big mascara.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   


No comments:

Post a Comment