Monday, August 5, 2019

Fourth Eye Look: Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF 
I have another eye look using Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette, so let's get into what I created this time.


Products I used:
Avon Eyeshadow Primer Light Beige 
NYX Glitter Primer: lid
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette:
Semi-Sweet: crease and lower lid 
Champagne Truffle: inner eyelid
Marzipan: Eyelid
White Chocolate: brow bone 
Benefit High Brow Creamy Brow Highlighting Pencil: lower lid
Milani Color Brilliance Eye Pencil Green
Covergirl Plumpify BlastPro Mascara Very Black 

I wanted to do a neutral eye look with a color winged liner. So like always I used any eye primer for all over the lid which I used Avon eye primer. I also used my NYX glitter primer on my center my lid for the shimmery shadows. I put Marzipan on my eyelid . I then put Semi-Sweet in my crease. I used Champagne Truffle to brighten up my inner corner. I used White Chocolate on my brow bone and used it to blend out edge of Semi-Sweet. I wanted to do a colorful winged liner so I decided to use Milani Color Brilliance eye pencil in green. I really love this color green. I then put on my mascara which I used Covergirl Plumpify. I also lined my lower lid with Benefit high brow pencil for Semi-sweet to stick to. I really love how this eye look came out and had imagined. If your not a fan of colorful liner you can always try a brown or dark green or black with this look also but I wanted a change from a black liner. I forgot how good the Milani pencils are and I need to use them more.  

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment