Monday, August 19, 2019

Sir Teal To You Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani to share with you for Manicure Mondays, so let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat + Topcoat 
Morgan Taylor Sir Teal To You
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat

When I saw the Morgan Taylor Rocketman collection and the color that I really wanted in the collection was Sir Teal To You. So I decided to wear it and after doing two coats, It looked too pretty to added anything else. I really love the formula like I said I used two coats and I usually use three. I also love that it's a teal creme with a hit of teal shimmer in it. It definitely one of my favorites in this collection. I have been enjoying all of the polishes in this collection that I tried so far. I'm thinking of wearing the red shade next called Put On Your Dancin' Shoes.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this week mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   

No comments:

Post a Comment