Monday, August 26, 2019

Put On Your Dancin' Shoes, Tickle My Keys and Wander-Dusk Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani to share with for Manicure Mondays. So, let's get into what I put on my nail this time.

Inside lighting with flash 

Window lighting with flash 

Window lighting no flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat + Topcoat 
Morgan Taylor Put On Your Dancin' Shoes
Morgan Taylor Tickle My Keys
Fresh Paint Mood Wander-Dusk
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat 

If you follow me on my Instagram you saw that pulled four nail polishes to wear. I decided to wear three of them which was Put On Your Dancin' Shoes which is a bright red that is a semi-matte. I was surprised it was semi-matte but it does not matter because I use a too coat. I really like this red it's beautiful and it's a two coater. I decided to paint one of my nail with Tickle My Keys which is not my favorite color because it's bubble gum pink but I wanted to give it a chance. It took three coats and it much brighter on my nail then in the bottle. It's ok but not my favorite in the Rocketman collection. I know my mom will love this color because she love pink nail polishes. I really wanted to wear one of my mood polishes from Fresh Paint and I thought Wander-Dusk would go well with the two Morgan Taylor polishes. Wander-Dusk is a three or four coater depending on how thick the layers are but it's worth it because it changes color when cold. I really love how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment