Monday, August 5, 2019

Target Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Target Haul to share with you, so let's get into what I got.


I picked up some Gummi Worms by Market Pantry for $.99. I also got a essie nail polish that I could no pass up this pretty neon purple called Tangoed In Love from the summer collection. It was on clearance for $6.28 was $8.99.


I also need some nail polish remover but they were all out of 100% Acetone target brand. Instead I picked up Cutex Ultra powerful which is only 98% acetone and they 10% off on cart wheel. It was $3.99 with the % off. I also need more top coat, so I wanted the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat that I loved but it was $4.99. I then saw this Dries Instantly Top Coat that scanned on my Target App for $2.99 each instead of $4.05. So I picked up two and they had to do a price check which at Target is a pain. I don't understand why they make you go to guest services and not just change the price at the Cashiers. It would be easier to buy it online and picking up then getting it in store yourself which is dumb just saying.  


Anyways, I also need some shampoo and conditioner so I picked up the Herbal Essence Color Care Color me happy that I have been liking lately. They were $5.99 each and I had 5% off cart wheel.

That's all I got this time from Target and I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment