Monday, August 19, 2019

First Eye Look: Too Faced Life's A Festival Ethereal Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here to share with you my first eye look using the Too Faced Life's A Festival Ethereal Eyeshadow and Highlighter palette. I was so happy to find this palette at Marshalls and been wanting to do an eye look with this beautiful palette. So, let's gt into he eye look a created.  


Products I used:
Avon Eyeshadow Primer Light Beige 
NYX Glitter Primer: lid
Too Faced Life's A Festival Eyeshadow Palette:
Funtasy: crease 
Mystic Rain: Eyelid
Artist Pass: outer v and bottom lash
Unicorn Tears: inner eyelid 
Wet N Wild Single Eyeshadow Brulee: brow bone
Benefit High Brow Creamy Brow Highlighting Pencil: lower lid
Maybelline Masterprecise Curvy liquid liner Black 
Covergirl Plumpify BlastPro Mascara Very Black 

I started with a primer which I have been using my Avon primer all over my lid. I was drawn to the purple/blue shades on the right side of the palette. I first put Funtasy in my crease which is a pretty berry purple which is a satin finish. I then put my glitter primer on eyelid for the shimmer shades. I saw Mystic Rain and had to put on my lid because it's a beautiful light pinky-lavender shade that has a blue-teal shift. I then put Artist Pass on my outer v which is a pretty duo chrome blue-teal with a purple base. I put my Wet N Wild  Brulee on my brow bone and blended out the edge of Funtasy. I then put Unicorn Tears in my inner eyelid which is a iridescent blue-violet shade. I did my normal wing liner with my Maybelline line I have been using lately. I also put my mascara which I have been using my Plumpify mascara by Covergirl. I lined my lower lid with my high brow pencil and put Artist Pass on top to connect the lower lid to the upper lid. 

I really love how this eye look come out  and can't wait to do another eye look with this beautiful palette.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment