Monday, July 1, 2019

99 Cents Only Store and Grocery Outlet Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with a haul from 99 Cents Only and one thing from Grocery Outlet, so let's get into what I hauled.


I picked up another one of the Xtra Care Shave Cream for Women in Tropic Wave that I really like. They got more of the Smoke & Mirrors products but I only picked up the HD Felt Tip Eyeliner in  Jet Black because I always need liners. I also wanted to see if it worth $.99. I also found more of the Yes to products. So I picked up the Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying micellar cleansing water for $3.99.


I was so happy to find the Disney flavored lip gloss but I only picked up two. I got Ariel in the flavor Berry and Minnie Mouse in Watermelon.


I saw these cute mermaid tail glitter makeup brushes by FaceOne and I had to pick up a few. So I got tow Eyeshadow brushes, Blush Brush ad Powder Brush. 


I got two of these Pet Inc Dog Chew Toys for Jack and he could not for me to take the picture of both of them, so you only see the blue one and he took the green.


I picked up this body board for Jack to use in the swimspa because he loves to go in the swimspa and I think he will like it. It was $3.99.


I also picked up two of the Garden Ease Planter with saucer because I always need more and I wanted to re pot a plant.


This  last item is from Grocery Outlet which I thought I would share since it was only $.99. It is a 3d Wind Spinner with a hummingbird in the middle. I thought is was too pretty not to add to my other wind spinner outside.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment