Monday, July 22, 2019

Dollar Tree Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another Dollar Tree haul. Let's get right into what I got from DT.


I need some Paper Tape and Fabric Bandages, so I picked up some from the Assured brand. I was so surprised to see Liquid Skin at DT since this stuff is not cheap, so  I picked up two of them to try and they work like the one I get from Walmart.


They had some Assured day time cold & flu so I picked one up, just in case I need it. I also found some oral analgesic gel by Iodent brand that I never seen at DT and figured I pick one up so I have it when I need it. I also got some Assured Ibuprofen since I ran out.


I also need some Liquid soap, so I got this 32 fl oz of this Spa Soap in Antibacterial refill.


I have been wanting to get some type c cable for travel for my Samsung S8 phone and I happy to find some at DT since these new type c usb cables are not cheap and hard to find. I was at Big Lots and they wanted $6.00 for them. I knew DT will get them soon and I was right. So, I got two of them one in purple and white one.


I need some little snack bowls so I this 4 pc of these green ones. They are not to thick plastic but they work. 


I was so happy find the cute socks that my DT never gets in, so when I saw them. I had to get one of each design. I got the donut, ice creams, tacos, pizza and the doggie which looks like a Boston terrier.


I picked up two pages of Temptations for my cat because he loves them.


I also picked up this large bowl for the doggies as a extra water bowl.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Dollar Tree haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel





No comments:

Post a Comment