Monday, March 2, 2020

Moon Ring Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
Happy second day of March. We been having some weird weather here in northern California lately. It's been cold or warm these past couple of weeks. I wish the weather would make up it's mind. Lol. Anyways, I'm here with a Mani for Manicure Mondays and let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat +Topcoat 
Funky Fingers Moon Ring
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly 

I have not worn a Funky Finger polish in a while, so I decided to wear Moon Ring. It's a blue/teal base with green/gold shimmer mixed in. It's a really nice formula that covers my nails in three coats. I thought it was so pretty by itself. I forgot how pretty it was and really loved how this mani came out. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing this week mani and have a great week.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment