Monday, March 23, 2020

Fa-La-Ah-Ah-Ahhh! with White Iridescent Flower Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays. So, let's get into what I put on my nails this time. 

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat +Topcoat 
China Glaze Fa-La-Ah-Ah-Ahhh!
Donna Michelle Solan Basic Nail Art White Iridescent Flower
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat 

I have been wanting to wear one of the China Glaze polishes from the Sesame Street set that I found on sale at Walmart. I decided to wear Fa-La-Ah-Ah-Ahh! It shifts from purple and gold so pretty. It does cover my nail in three coats. I think it would also be a pretty topper. I then thought it need something extra so I added a white iridescent flower nail art. I really love how this mani came out.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my mani for Manicure Mondays this week.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment