Monday, March 9, 2020

St. Patrick's Day 2020 #2 Eye Look: CoverGirl TruNaked Sunsets & Jewels Eyeshadow Palettes

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another St. Patrick's Day🍀 themed eye look but this time I used two of my Covergirl Trunaked palettes in Sunsets and Jewels. So, let's get into what I created this time with these two palettes.  


Products I used:
Wet N Wild Fergie Take On The Day Eyeshadow  Primer For My Primas 
NYX Glitter Primer: lid
CoverGirl TruNaked Sunset Eyeshadow Palette:
8 Daybreak: Crease
1 Aura: Brow bone
CoverGirl TruNaked Jewels Eyeshadow Palette:
6 Green Amber: outer v, inner corner and mirrored to lower lid
7 Gold: center eyelid and bottom lid
Benefit High Brow Creamy Brow Highlighting Pencil: lower lid
Makeup Revolution Amazing Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Black
Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara Big Is The New Black

First I start with priming my eyelids with the WNW primer. I want to do an halo St. Patrick's Day themed eye so I start with the Sunsets palette. I used Daybreak which is matte orangeshadow to put in my crease. I then put Aura on my brow bone to blend out the edge of Daybreak. For the shimmer shadows that I'm going to use from the Jewels palette. I primed the center of my eyelid with NYX glitter primer. I then put Green Amber in my outer and inner eyelid. It's a really pretty shimner shadow. To be worned this had some fall out because the glitter in it. Even with using my glitter primer there was glitter falling off my lid during wear too which is bummer. Anyways,  let's get back in to this eye look. I then put Gold in center of my eyelid. I did my normal winged liner with with my Makeup Revolution liquid liner. I lined my lower lid with the benefit high brow pencil and put more of the NYX glitter primer also. I did same on the lower lid as I did on top lid. I also put on my Lancome Monsieur Big mascara only on my top lashes.

I really loved how this St. Patrick's Day🍀 themed eye look came out even thought Green Amber had fall out but it's, so pretty that it's worth it.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment